Instructions For Your Blast Zone Inflatable
Blast Zone Instructions
Congratulations on your new inflatable toy purchase! Please read all instructions carefully before use. ALWAYS obey safety precautions listed within these instructions and on the warning label. This item is for home use only, and is not intended for commercial use or rental. Always use common sense safety practices, and monitor children’s play behaviour. If child’s actions appear unsafe for the child, or the inflatable toy, cease behaviour immediately.
- USE ONLY UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION.
- Never leave children unattended at any time!
- Observe precautions on product WARNING LABEL at all times.
- Keep unit away from heat and open flame at all times. Material will burn or melt when in contact with flame or heat.
- Children should not use this product if they have any existing medical conditions such as, but not limited to: Neck, back or joint injuries, heart problems, asthma, bronchitis, circulatory problems or other health concerns. Always consult a physician if you have any concerns.
- Ensure electrical source is safe and stable before operation.
- Keep children away from blower.
- Do not insert fingers, toes, etc into the blower, or it may cause injury.
- Do not insert foreign objects into the blower. This will cause damage.
- Do not bring sharp objects into play area.
- Do not eat in play area.
- Do not smoke in play area.
- In case of blower malfunction, tighten blower vent and evacuate play area immediately.
- Do not use in rain, strong wind or extreme weather conditions.
- When using slides, never slide head first. Always make sure slide is clear of others before sliding.
- Never stand up on slide platform.
- Do not leave unit inflated or outside when not in use. Prolonged exposure to sun or strong weather will destroy fabric.
- Avoid rough play. Rough play is dangerous for children and can damage the unit.
This product must be set up and supervised by an adult. Use only on grass or soft surfaces. Do not use on concrete, asphalt, etc. Always make sure the ground is debris-free before setup, and never drag across rough surfaces. Unroll product, Connect blower(s) to inlet, and tie. Anchor the blower to the ground using the stakes provided. Do not use the blower near water or in wet conditions. If the the blower becomes wet, discontinue use until it is dry. Plug in and start the blower; your unit will inflate within a couple minutes. Leave the blower running the entire time the inflatable is being used. You will hear air “breathing” out of seams and fabric. This is intentional to allow air to escape. Once inflated, anchor the inflatable product to the ground using the stakes provided. Never use the inflatable without anchoring it to the ground.
Ensure that all the players have left play area. Remove any loose articles or debris from play area. Empty any water from water units while still inflated. Allow the unit to continue to run until thoroughly dry. Turn off, and unplug blower. Once product is fully deflated, fold & store in cool, dry area. Maintenance & Repair Always keep products clean to protect the seams and surface. Regularly inspect seams and play surface for any necessary repairs. Slight damage caused by nature or man-made factors can be repaired with the repair kit provided. To repair, deflate the product thoroughly, and ensure surface is dry. Cut patches to sizes suitable for repair. Apply glue on both the repair patches, and the damaged surface. For larger punctures and rips, the unit can be repaired using the included patch and strong thread.
In order to get the maximum life out of your inflatable water slide or jumping castle, follow these simple care instructions.
- Never leave your jumping castle outside. Weather will corrode materials.
- Drain all water from water parks, and allow the water park to run empty, in order for the blower to dry all water from inside materials.
- Never drag the inflatable across concrete, sharp objects, etc.