If you’re new to the fun world of domestic jumping castles and inflatable water slides, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are answers to the most common questions on the topic.
How Long Can I Expect My Inflatable to Last?
Quality jumping castles and water slides can be a major investment and naturally you want to be sure you’re getting your money’s worth. The answer is that with care, your unit can give you up to ten years of happy service.
That’s time for your kids to grow up enjoying all the healthy outdoor fun that our inflatables can offer. When you consider how many years of use you get, you can appreciate what a fine investment they make.
How Can I Take the Best Care of my Inflatable?
Another nice feature of inflatables is that they’re very easy to take care of. They’re crafted from a tough vinyl material that just needs a wash down every now again. When not in use you can fold them and pack them away. Just ensure they’re dry first.
When setting them up, make sure there are no sharp object in your yard or garden and make sure it’s fully inflated before use.
How Can I Make My Inflatable as Safe as Possible?
Jumping castles and water slides are extremely safe to use being made of soft vinyl. Meanwhile the inflated walls offer a soft and gentle surface for the kids to play on. However there are some guidelines that can further ensure there’ll be no mishaps.
- Young kids should always be supervised by an adult.
- Only children of the recommended age range should be allowed to use the inflatables.
- Avoid exceeding the stated capacity of the inflatable.
- Before entering the units, participants should remove watches, jewellery or any other sharp objects.
- Be sure to keep any wires and electrical components dry and out of the way.
- Avoid eating or drinking on or around the inflatables.
Following these simple rules is all you need to keep your inflatable safe and in tiptop shape.
When you need Australia’s finest jumping castle, call Jump City on 02 4403 0511 to place your secure order.